BRYTER: Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f/d)
Headquarters: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
What’s your role? ?
As a Quality Assurance Engineer at BRYTER, you play an important role in ensuring BRYTER delivers the best possible experience to its users. You will be part of our remote-first, cross-functional Product Development team, consisting of product managers, -designers, other QA engineers and developers.
Testing a No Code platform such as BRYTER has some very unique challenges. And even if the BRYTER “programming language” is not yet Turing complete, it still offers a huge range of possibilities to its users. While we already feel we have a good handle on how to do automated functional and end-to-end testing, we are eager to improve and learn more. This means – after learning about how the BRYTER platform works – you will support the further development of the platform by performing manual and exploratory testing, as well as implementing automated tests using Ghost Inspector.
You will help identify bugs and potential problems in newly developed features, and work in close collaboration with product managers and developers of our team. This includes:
- investigating and reproducing issues that have been reported by our internal and external users,
- following up after fixes have been developed by performing thorough regression testing or automating regression testing.
What profile are we looking for?
You should have some hands-on experience in quality assurance of software, and should have worked with automated testing tools already. We are using Ghost Inspector, but we don’t require you to have used this tool before. If you’ve used other test automation tools, you’ll pick it up quickly enough.
We’re still learning, not all processes and tools are in place yet. For this reason, you will find BRYTER a perfect place if you are looking to expand your quality assurance knowledge and put it into practice. You will have the opportunity to use and learn new tools for organizing and improving the testing workflow of BRYTER.
Also, we’d love for you to help us improve our way of load- and performance testing, if you already have some experience in these areas.
Any experience beyond the above is very welcome. We appreciate if quality assurance engineering means more to you then the things we’ve listed. You’ll have an influence on how the role is shaped.
Why should you apply? ?
- Direct impact on our product from day one
- Colleagues that care about the product and the people who build it
- We support you in your journey to become the best version of yourself. Not the least by providing challenging work, people around you who you can learn from, as well as a personal conference & training budget
- BRYTER has a product & business model that’s tried and tested and we’re in the process of scaling our impact, so your impact can scale with us
- Customers love our product which you’ll have a key role in developing
This job is not for you ?
If you reside outside of CET +/-4h time zones and have no experience in working with test automation tools or quality assurance of software of any kind, then this job is not for you.
How we work ?
To apply: email@example.com