Shop-Ware: Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
Senior/Lead Ruby on Rails Developer - SF or Remote
Shop-Ware is looking to bring a full-stack Senior or Lead Ruby on Rails Developer onto their team to deliver a software platform that provides powerful user experiences to auto repair shop management.
If architecting and implementing an innovative shop management software product that promotes business wellness and maximizes productivity and teamwork sounds like a fun challenge, this could be the role for you.
- Passion for building full-stack, highly customized systems, from scalable back-end services to front-end projects.
- Plan, architect, and implement enhancements, and in some cases, new products.
- Establish additional internal development tools, workflows, and policies.
- Instrument and monitor web services for reliability purposes.
- Assist and mentor more junior developers
- Provide higher-level direction for features and the project as a whole
- Thorough knowledge of Ruby on Rails: The pitfalls of the framework, how to effectively organize code in a larger project, and how to write efficient and understandable code. Experience writing tests.
- Software architectural experience. A strong understanding of how different web services and data stores can interact in a reliable, scalable fashion.
- 10+ years of experience required.
- Great written and oral communication skills.
- Problem solver with a motivation for quality software craftsmanship.
- Focused and detail-oriented and are able to implement creative and technically sound solutions.
- Strong understanding of CS fundamentals. CS degree preferred.
- Experience with Git preferred.
- Experience managing and leading teams.
- Startup experience is a plus.
To apply: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/d772fd78