Chili Piper: QA Engineer
Headquarters: One Dock 72 Way Brooklyn, NY 11205
We are seeking an expert quality engineer that works closely with engineers developing extensive quality test systems at scale to ensure the highest quality models and oversees releases for best customer experience.
This position is responsible for features quality and release. Daily work involves understanding customer usage, being part of feature design development, creating test plans at scale, building automation tools, infrastructures and tests, executing test plans and reporting to stakeholders.
You are innovative, organized, self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills, with a keen attention to detail and able to work under tight deadlines. Work with peers inside and outside of the engineering team to ensure high quality releases.
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years of experience as hands on Software QA Engineer
- Strong experience in test automation using Selenium, Cypress, Robot etc.
- Ability to identify good candidates for automation and creating white box tools
- Good understanding of NoSQL databases, preferably MongoDB
- Solid knowledge of and hands-on experience with different browsers, operating systems and devices
- Comfortable working on Linux
- Experience working with cross functional teams to understand requirements and perform all tasks related to product quality
To apply: https://www.smartrecruiters.com/ChiliPiper/743999708495275-qa-engineer