Headquarters: Vilnius, Lithuania
MailerLite is one of the fastest-growing email marketing services. We help more than 700,000 businesses around the world to keep in touch with their customers.
In order to do even bigger things, we need people in our team that are passionate and great at what they’re doing. We’re looking for a developer who would work on our drag & drop newsletter editor.
Wondering why we think you’ll love working for MailerLite? Here are 6 reasons!
You won’t be bored
Our customers are sending more than 20 million emails per day. Scaling the platform while building new amazing features is a challenge that definitely won't keep you bored.
You will be challenged with huge amounts of data and interesting tasks
We don’t micromanage and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We do expect you to take full responsibility and ownership for the stuff you build.
You’ll have experts at hand
Our developer team has lots of experience in web development and email. Whenever you’re stuck, your teammates are eager to help you grow. And they’d love for you to share your knowledge too!
You can pick where you want to work, every day
At MailerLite, we embrace the remote culture. Half of the team works from the office in Vilnius, the others are spread around the world. Every day you get to choose what environment makes you most productive.
You can count on stability
We're not a startup that's burning investor money. MailerLite has been around for more than 10 years and is a profitable company that continues to grow. You can count on us to offer you a stable workplace!
- You've worked as a full-time developer for at least 2 years
- You've worked with Laravel and Angular (preferably)
- Familiarity with HTTP-based APIs
- QA knowledge in writing unit and acceptance tests
- Problem-solving mindset
- Outstanding attention to detail (if you apply, include the word “lite” somewhere in your newsletter)
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work with teams across multiple time zones and countries
What we offer
- Competitive salary: $50,000-$60,000 (gross)
- Remote-first culture with half of the team in Vilnius, Lithuania and the other half working remotely from all over the world
- Office or remote? You get to choose every day
- Free healthy lunches, snacks, and coffee in the Vilnius office
- Company-paid retreats that we call workations. We gather twice a year for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together
- Generous vacation policy. Take time off when you need it. We trust you
- Company-paid creative days. Go out explore and share your discoveries with the team afterward
- MacBook Pro and other tools that'll help you to do your job efficiently
Don't send us a CV. We like to do things differently.
Instead, here is how we would like you to apply:
Sign up for a free MailerLite account.
Go to "Campaigns", create a newsletter and send the preview URL to email@example.com. You'll find this URL in the editor under "Preview and test" and then "Preview mode."
Before you create the email, you will need your new account to be approved. In the approval form, you will be asked how you collect subscribers and what type of content you plan to send. Just write "Job application."
Things we want to see in your newsletter:
- The title of this role in your email subject line
- How you heard about this job
- Links to your LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and/or personal homepage
- Links to your source code on GitHub
- Previous companies you worked for, your role, projects you worked on and the technology stack you used
- Why you want to join MailerLite
- Your remote work experience
- Your description of a project or product that you loved working on and why
- Expected salary
We wish you all the best of luck!