Chop Dawg: Part-Time Web & Mobile App UI/UX Designer
Headquarters: Philadelphia, PA
We're looking to grow our team at ChopDawg.com, and bring on an additional user interface designer that can help us hand craft some beautifully designed web and mobile applications!
This position is available as a 1099 contractor, will be part-time hours, and can be remote-based (we're not located in any one specific location). However, all candidates must be a US-based citizen.
For more information about the available position, please continue reading below!
* RESPONSIBILITIES: *
1) You will meet with your assigned clients on a weekly basis during a scheduled Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday call
2) You will meet deadlines (agreed upon by both parties) for the following product deliverables depending on the project requirements you become assigned too: wireframes, high fidelities, product flows, branding, and InVision prototyping (when necessary).
3) You will communicate with our incredible team at Chop Dawg and your assigned clients within a timely manner, and conduct yourself professionally yet not be afraid to be yourself and show personality
4) You will follow ChopDawg.com's award-winning project methodologies for producing results on behalf of our clients
5) You will be detailed, diligent, and courteous in your designing for scalability once it reaches programming with the team; and ability to support the team when questions and clarity are needed on such designs
* QUALIFICATIONS: *
1) Must be proficient with one of the major user interface designing software: Sketch, Photoshop, or Illustrator
2) Must have had experience working with team members and clients remotely in the past
3) Must have availability to communicate during the week at regular business hours (although we are a remote operation, we run in Eastern Standard Time from 9 AM until 7 PM on business days) and ability to begin working within the next few weeks
4) Must be a team player and ability to accept feedback when it comes to your user interface designs from our clients, developers, and project managers
5) Must be proficient with InVision, Google Drive, Asana, and Slack
6) Must have experience working on website and mobile applications in the past
7) Most importantly, must love what they do and be excited to help our clients bring their dreams to life
* COMPENSATION: *
You'll be offered on multiple occasions different applications to work on, that you can agree to accept. Each client provides a different budget and timeline. If accepted, you'll be compensated at a set-rate per milestone payment schedule to be agreed upon between our company and you. Compensation can range from $2,000 to $5,000, per month and per project, depending on the project and deliverable schedule. Most of our existing user interface designers work on between 3-5 projects at once, once they become comfortable with our company methodologies and process.
To apply: http://Please send your portfolio and/or resume to our hiring team at Jobs@ChopDawg.com.