Braintrust: Software Engineer - Magento 2
**Remote position, significant US timezone (CST) working hours overlap required (5+ hours)**
You’ll be part of the team responsible for solution development and the end-to-end design that supports our client’s e-commerce platform as a whole, along with helping to set the technological direction under the mentorship of our client’s leadership team in Switzerland. The teams you will primarily be working with are all located in St. Louis, MO.
Your knowledge of direct-to-consumer business models, e-commerce roadmap, security and compliance standards, agile methodologies, and Magento will provide us the capability to bring our client’s products directly to the customer.
- Minimum 3+, desired 5+ years of experience in Magento Development.
- Developed & managed e-commerce websites, web apps using Magento 2.
- Must have the ability to develop Magento Modules and Customization, Extension Development.
- Should have strong knowledge of OOPS, MVC architecture.
- Developed Magento plug-in/modules.
- Developed automated test scripts.
- Strong PHP, MYSQL, React JS, OOPS, RabbitMQ and RDBMS concept.
To apply: http://Email your resume with 3-5 years relevant Magento experience to firstname.lastname@example.org