Labelbox: Senior Software Engineer, Test Infrastructure
Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
Labelbox is building software infrastructure for industrial data science teams to do data labeling for the training of neural networks. When we build software, we take for granted the existence of collaborative tools to write and debug code. The machine learning workflow has no standard tooling for labeling data, storing it, debugging models and then continually improving model accuracy. Enter Labelbox. Labelbox's vision is to become the default software for data scientists to manage data and train neural networks in the same way that GitHub or text editors are defaults for software engineers.
Current Labelbox customers include American Family Insurance, Lytx, Airbus, Genius Sports, Keeptruckin and more. Labelbox is venture backed by Google, Andreessen Horowitz, Kleiner Perkins and First Round Capital and has been featured in Tech Crunch
, Web Summit
As a Senior Software Engineer in Testing Infrastructure you will be responsible for building and maintaining our testing and automation infrastructure, test frameworks, tools, and documentation. At Labelbox engineers are responsible for writing automated tests for their features, and it will be your responsibility to build reliable infrastructure to support their efforts.
- Design, implement and maintain reliable testing infrastructure for unit testing, component testing, integration testing, E2E API and UI testing, and load testing
- Build and maintain reliable testing environments for our integration, E2E and load testing jobs
- Integrate our testing infrastructure with our CI/CD pipeline to ensure automated kickoff of tests
- Guide our engineering team on testing best practices and monitor the reliability and stability of our testing suite
- When implementing new testing infrastructure and/or adopting new tools, write sample tests and documentation for our engineering team to hit the ground running with the new infrastructure
- 5+ years of experience developing testing infrastructure for web applications in a production environment
- Experience with Unit Testing frameworks such as Jest, Mocha, and/or Jasmine
- Experience with E2E UI test frameworks such as Cypress, Selenium, and/or Puppeteer
- Experience writing E2E API tests with frameworks such as Cypress and/or Postman/Newman
- Experience with Load Testing frameworks such as OctoPerf, JMeter, and/or Gatling
- Experience integrating with CI/CD platforms and tools such as Codefresh, CircleCI, TravisCI, or Jenkins and Bazel
- Experience integrating tools to measure code coverage across the different types of testing
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with GraphQL and building testing infrastructure around it
We believe that AI has the power to transform every aspect of our lives -- from healthcare to agriculture. The exponential impact of artificial intelligence will mean mammograms can happen quickly and cheaply irrespective of the limited number of radiologists there are in the world and growers will know the instant that disease hits their farm without even being there.
At Labelbox, we’re building a platform to accelerate the development of this future. Rather than requiring companies to create their own expensive and incomplete homegrown tools, we’ve created a training data platform that acts as a central hub for humans to interface with AI. When humans have better ways to input and manage data, machines have better ways to learn.
Perks & Benefits:
Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
Flexible vacation policy
To apply: https://jobs.lever.co/labelbox/8ee44156-14fe-4afa-8d07-827e928c6b41