Cycling '74: Full Stack Web Developer
Headquarters: California, USA
Help improve and extend the experiences for our passionate user base: artists, educators, researchers, and makers that choose Max for their work with audio-visual media and physical computing.
- Creation and further development of our browser and server applications
- Influence our web projects fwith your own ideas, quality code, and innovative solutions
- At least 2 years experience as a software developer
- Successful deployment of web projects in the past
- Can take on system administrative tasks as part of the deployment and monitoring
- Experience in source control management using Git
- A team player with a proactive approach to work and equipped with communication skills in English
Parts of our stack
- React, Redux, Next.js, Styled Components • Babel, Webpack, Rollup
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch
What is it like to work at Cycling '74?
- You will work in a team with a strong sense for collaboration that cares about the company's success
- You will be trusted to self-organize, allowing you to directly impact the result and success of our projects
- You will work remotely with flexible working hours
Cycling ‘74 is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without discrimination due to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
We acknowledge that there is a significant under- representation of women, BiPOC, and LGBT+ in the music technology industry. We actively encourage applications from all backgrounds in order to address this imbalance in moving towards an inclusive industry while simultaneously fostering a safe and non-violent work environment for all employees.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org