Markup: Software Engineer / Founding Teammate
Headquarters: Pittsburgh, PA
We're a well funded, fast-moving startup that is building software to change the way large teams collaborate on documentation. Think: Github for documents.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Build a modern web application from scratch.
- Help found a company and be comfortable building the airplane while flying it.
Qualifications and Skills
- BS in Computer Science or comparable experience.
- Hands-on web front end and back end development experience.
- Passion for building tools that enable people to collaborate.
- Currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Preference to Applicants With
- Prior startup experience.
- Prior experience in enterprise software development, especially in RegTech or financial services.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
To apply: http://jobs.numo.com/apply/Upa7HJyDq1/Software-Engineer-Founding-Teammate-Markup-Remote-Or-Onsite