Private: WordPress Full Stack web developer (Remote, Work from home)
Headquarters: Stockholm, Sweden
If you love clean code and know WordPress from the inside out, enjoy tackling challenging product requirements and want to be part of an exciting journey then this job is for you!
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll be working directly with our CTO, who have developed our product from scratch, to discuss our product roadmap and implement new features and requirements on top of our custom stack which is based mainly on WordPress, AWS and Node.js, you’ll be playing an important part of shaping the future of our product.
- GIT mastery, you know how to get around merging / rebasing and keep the master branch clean
- Your code is clean and follows best practices, anyone should be able to understand what you’ve coded by reading through it without getting confused or need to ask you personally which is what
- You understand what it takes to build scalable websites that’s built for heavy load
- You’re experienced in developing performant and pixel-perfect clean responsive UIs that’s build for mobile-first applications
- Excellent English communication skills (spoken and written)
- You can explain your ideas and opinions clearly and used to give and receive feedback actively
- Work hours that overlap with the CET timezone
- Self-motivated and work well independently
- Comfortable working remotely
Code & Tools:
- Proficiency in setting up LAMP environments and configuring cloud services and hosts
- You’re fluent in building your own automation scripts on top of Gunt, Gulp and Node.js
- LESS, SASS to CSS and vice versa
- You code cross-browser CSS and HTML
- You’re experienced in developing themes and plugins that work in harmony together in an update-safe practice.
- You use filters and hooks to manipulate WordPress and don’t mix logic with templates unnecessarily.
- You've written advanced plugins and extended third-party ones and can demonstrate your plugin development experience with code examples.
- You’ve looked into WordPress Core and have a solid understanding of how the stack functions.
- You’ve developed WordPress websites that perform under heavy load.
- You're familiar with WordPress the database structure and could make proper changes to the database without the WordPress UI.
- You’ve extended the WordPress API and have stellar API integration experience with third-party resources
Why Should You Apply?
We’ve just embarked on our journey and have kickass ride in front of us, you’ll be part of our core team and your opinion and experience will be honoured and integrated in whatever we do collectively as a team.
You’ll have a tremendous career growth opportunity working with a global team that’s located across the globe.
Send us your resume and few introduction words about who you are to the provided email address (click on "Apply for this position" below).
We’re reviewing applications daily and you’ll hear from us within a few days of applying if your skills matches what we’re looking for.
To apply: email@example.com