At Noom, we use scientifically-proven methods to help users get a handle on chronic medical conditions like obesity, diabetes, and heart disease. We use a variety of technologies, and get to work on hard problems that range from data warehousing to running experiments on mobile devices.
Our engineering team is expanding, and we have openings for a number of positions that include backend and mobile engineering. Our offices are in NYC, but we are a remote-first organization (some 90% of our team is remote) and are happy to consider candidates anywhere.
Here are some links where you can apply:
- Dir of Data and Platform Engineering -https://grnh.se/ce83d4a91
- Data Engineer -https://grnh.se/fa9f2f811
- Full Stack Engineer -https://grnh.se/7ee80e091
- Staff Engineer -https://grnh.se/1c6640381
- Sr Android Engineer -https://grnh.se/98b810ee1
- Sr iOS Engineer -https://grnh.se/1de847dc1
- Sr FrontEnd Engineer -https://grnh.se/e06087021
- Sr Backend Engineer -https://grnh.se/1c8844bb1
Our stack includes Python, React, Java, and Go, all hosted on AWS.
No comments yet